HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SIDEKICK TRACKBALL - YOUR SIDEKICK TRACKBA
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SIDEKICK TRACKBALL - PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CLEANING TIPS.
- A small ball set in a holder that can be rotated by hand to move a cursor on a computer screen
- A trackball is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes--like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor.
- (Trackballs) Marble Madness kind of games.
- an electronic device consisting of a rotatable ball in a housing; used to position the cursor and move images on a computer screen; "a trackball is essentially an upside-down mouse"
- A person's assistant or close associate, esp. one who has less authority than that person
- buddy: a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- A sidekick is a close companion who is generally regarded as subordinate to the one he accompanies. Some well-known fictional sidekicks are Don Quixote's Sancho Panza, Sherlock Holmes' Doctor Watson, The Lone Ranger's Tonto, Batman's partner Robin, The Green Hornet's Kato, Captain America's
- SideKick was an early Personal Information Manager (PIM) software application by Borland launched in 1983 under Philippe Kahn's leadership.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
Just playing around with light and my trackball.
I may use this or something along these lines for my tech shot for Take A Class with Dave and Dave, but I haven't decided yet. This was more an "I'm bored and need something to do" type of shot. I do like how it turned out though.
I'll have to see what I come up with tomorrow afternoon and what I can find lying around the house for my other concept.
Have a trackball? Does it get sluggish? This is why. My trackball is optical. The ball has a patterned surface that I thought was for aesthetics, until I took it apart and saw that it has an optical reader. But it still has 3 ball bearings that it rolls on, and they can gather lint and get sluggish.
cleaning wood surfaces
going rate for house cleaning
how to clean walls without removing paint
dry clean store
thermal printer cleaning cards
clean mildew off vinyl
green and clean
how to clean windows professionally
tile cleaning supplies
spring clean checklist
Post a comment