HOW TO CLEAN THE GARAGE : CLEAN THE GARAGE
HOW TO CLEAN THE GARAGE : HOW DO YOU CLEAN LEATHER SHOES : CLEAN AND WIPE
How To Clean The Garage
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- an outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles
- Put or keep (a motor vehicle) in a garage
- a repair shop where cars and trucks are serviced and repaired
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
A Photog's Pheast--Week 11 Pulled Pork Sandwiches
I may only use the crock-pot for three things, but oooh baby, those three things are GOOOOOOD. This has got to be one of the best things I have ever eaten. It's not just me either~the boyfriend actually physically swoons at the mention of me making this. It's gotten so that I can now just wave the seasoning packet in front of his face, and I have a ready-made servant/slave to do my bidding...can you say "clean the garage"?
It all has to do with this magic little foil pouch that contains the secret blend of only god-knows-what, that turns about 4 pounds of pork meat into this delectable, over the top, melt in your mouth...stuff. I'm sorry vegetarians, I really am, and in fact I'm doing my best to cut back on my meat consumption--but this--this will NEVER go away.
No recipe to speak of. I mean, c'mon--you put it in the thingy, with one of those pouches mixed with some stuff, and then you turn it to "high" for like, a day. Then you smell it all through the house for like the next 6 hours until you can't stand it anymore, and you fall upon the crock pot like it's a small, timid rabbit--and you are a wolf, on steroids.
Make this, soon! Hurry up! But don't say I didn't warn you... : )
I went all out after washing my car today, and i took a clay bar to it for the first time. Im not sure how i actually had the energy to wax it after that, but i would have felt like i was doing the job half way if i didn't wax it also.
I really wish i had done this sooner because it has never looked this clean!
It's too bad i just found out that it's supposed to rain all week, and it's going to get dirty again in about a day or two.
I had to take a picture before the rain came, because i don't know when i'll have the time, energy, or motivation to do all this detailing again.
(Ignore the Snow Tires!)
Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Lens
how to clean the kitchen
how to naturally clean colon
how to clean a mouse
green and clean
cleaning the deck
laminate floor cleaning solution
window cleaning contracts
coupons for dry cleaning
HOW TO CLEAN THE ENGINE OF A CAR : ENGINE OF A CAR « HOME » HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SIDEKICK TRACKBALL - YOUR SIDEKICK TRACKBA
Post a comment